Style and lightweight -comfortable fit
AGV Blade Helmet
List Price: $129.95
Sale Price: $119.95
You save: $ 10 (8 %)
AGV Blade Helmet.
With Italian style that Rocky Balboa would even be jealous of, the AGV Blade helmet is a well-constructed modern open face helmet. The super lightweight Carbon Kevlar shell complete with an outer sunshield is well balanced and designed to let cool air in while letting hot air out. The DOT approved ¾ helmet gives you a look at the future of helmets in this class. The AGV Blade is definitely turning some heads with its style, construction, and affordable price.
Item Code: AGVBladeSolids
Color:Black, Flat Black, Silver, White
Shell:Carbon Kevlar Construction
- Step into the future of helmets with the aggressive and forward-thinking Blade
- Includes front air intakes and side extractors for great ventilation
- Removable and washable inside padding, including the neckroll
- Includes a micro-metric adjustable buckle
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|