AGV K4 Evo Arrow Helmet.
The K4 EVO Arrow Helmet is a must-have with its new 3D construction and richer padding which reduces rubbing when putting on a removing your helmet. It also boasts of a dynamic ventilation system that helps to extend the life of your ride.
- Includes a dynamic ventilation system with air vents and rear extractors
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Features new skin fabric which improves comfort and reduces rubbing while putting the helmet on and taking off the helmet off
- Completely removable and washable internal padding
- Now features 3D construction and a richer, more stylish internal padding
- Includes Street 8 clear visor with non-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate lens
- XRS (Extra Quick Release System) allows for rapid visor removal and replacement without tools
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|