AGV MT-X Evolution Helmet.
The MT-X Evolution Helmet has a newly designed shell which will decrease the chances of injuries even better than the previous model. Combined with the new inner padding for increased comfort and new aluminum peaks for more durability, this helmet has definitely stepped it up a notch.
AGV MT-X Helmet Features
- New shape of the outer shell in the chin area combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model, decreases rick of impact traumas by creating a "shock-absorber" function
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with multiple channels formed directly into the outer shell
- A dynamic system with air vents and rear extractors
- Dry-Lex fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable inner padding
- New inner padding has an increased thickness which provides improved comfort
- DUAL visors with non-scratch and anti-fog lens which provides 100% UV protection
- Double-D retention
- New aluminum peak screws increases sturdiness
- DOT certified
AGV MT-X Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|