AGV AX8 Evo Hypno Helmet.
The design is pure AGV style with an evident family feeling in the front air vents and the rear extractors that recall both those in the on-road and MT-X versions. The helmet differs significantly from others in the market today thanks to the chin guard with immediate aesthetic impact characterized by its large steel grille that protects the highly assertive front air vent that makes the AX-8 instantly recognizable especially during races regardless of the helmet’s graphics or track conditions.
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet Features
- New shape of the outer shell in the chin area, combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model, decreases rick of impact traumas by creating a "shock-absorber" function
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels formed directly into the outer shell
- Breathable Dry-Lex fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable inner padding
- New inner padding with increased thickness improves comfort and provides better stability in professional use
- Double-D retention system
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|