I was a little concerned as I usualll wear 12EE or 12 4E shoes , but these are very comfortable and of good quality. Very comfortable for wide feet.
Alpinestars Ridge Waterproof Boots
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $89.95
You save: $60 (40%)
Alpinestars Ridge Waterproof Boots.
Alpinestars Ridge Boots Features
- Full-grained leather upper with lightweight fabric inserts
- Dual-density lateral and medial ankle cups
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the full-grained
- Midsole contours to the foot and features a structured high -,modulus shank reinforcement
- Waterproof, breathable Drystrar lining
- Removable anatomical footbed and multi-density EVA padding
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole with unique side-wrapping design
- Double-width adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a secure closure and fit
- Hook-and-loop adjuster strap on the instep and Achilles flex zones provide superior comfort
Alpinestars Ridge Boots Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Boots and Shoes
- Order in accordance with your normal shoe size
- Refer to the conversion chart below to convert from US to Euro sizes
Most Helpful Reviews :
Very comfortable. Velcro patches hold the upper to the rear of the boot. The boots are very comfortable to wear and are also very weather proof. Highly reccomend.
No more! I got tried of the traditional motorcycle boot and my feet getting soaked. I bought these boots, they fit right to your foot, true to size on my foot. Love the Velcro strap, it helps loosen the boot and tighten it when needed.
They're COMPLETELY waterproof, and not too stiff either. I could walk around in these no problem! Good priced too! Size fits to your foot exactly, so you don't have to worry about getting the wrong size! :)
These boots are wonderful. kept my feet dry during a rainy ride that was 400+ miles long.
Browse 2 questions and 4 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
How tall are these boots?
Best Answer:I wear a 7.5. The tops are 8" in the front and 7 1/2" in the back. Really like the boot. Easy to get on and off and easy to wear. Good luck with your decision.
Is this the 2010 model?
Best Answer:This is the 2010 model there is newer model released Aug 2014.