Click on the image for a larger view
Alpinestars Oslo Drystar Gloves
Product Video Reviews
About the Alpinestars Oslo Drystar Gloves
Alpinestars Oslo Drystar Gloves Features
- Multi-material main upper construction for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining keep the hands dry and comfortable.
- Fiberfill® thermal insulation for excellent warmth performance in cold weather.
- Velour insulated upper lining and fleece palm insulation inner lining significantly ramp up heat retaining qualities.
- EVA foam padding on knuckle, palm, fingers and wrist for added protection.
- PU skin grip palm with synthetic suede reinforcement on palm and thumb for excellent grip on bike controls.
- Precontoured glove construction with synthetic leather reinforcements on fingers and thumb.
- Reflective piping on knuckle for improved over rider visibility.
- Accordion stretch panel on back of hand and stretch gusset inserts on finger for improved fit and reduced fatigue.
- Velcro® adjustable wrist and cuff closure provides an adaptable fit.
Size Chart for the Alpinestars Oslo Drystar Gloves
1/8" - 2 5/8"
5/8" - 3 1/8"
1/8" - 3 5/8"
5/8" - 4 1/8"
1/8" - 4 5/8"
5/8" - 5 1/8"
Alpinestars Oslo Drystar Gloves Reviews
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card