About the Alpinestars Stella Transition Drystar Gloves
Alpinestars Stella Transition Drystar Gloves Features
- Specifically designed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Drystar® performance
- a sealed triple layer construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote good levels of dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls. Taslon nylon and neoprene outer fabric.
- Alpinestars waterproof and breathable drystar® membrane construction.
- 3M c70 thinsulate™ insulation and fleece lining for effective heat and moisture insulation.
- Synthetic suede palm with silicone printed details for added grip.
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather protection.
- Elastic and velcro® wrist closure for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Elastic drawstring gauntlet cuff.
- Debossed details.
- Sonic welded tpr and embroidered logos.
- Velcro closure for easy glove entry and secure fitment.
- Reflective details.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with smartphones/ gps.
Size Chart for the Alpinestars Stella Transition Drystar Gloves
Alpinestars Stella Transition Drystar Gloves Reviews
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card