Alpinestars Dusk 3L Waterproof Jacket
List Price: $399.95
Sale Price: $174.95
You save: $225 (56%)
Alpinestars Dusk 3L Waterproof Jacket.
The Alpinestars Dusk 3L Waterproof Jacket is another great option for the motorcycle rider that wants a jacket that can be worn on or off their motorcycle. This motorcycle jacket is a waterproof and warm way to get around town with plenty of features to help the rider stay comfortable and adjust to the ever changing climate. If you are looking for a jacket that is versatile ad can be worn in any situation look no further, the Alpinestars Dusk 3L waterproof motorcycle jacket is an excellent choice for you.
Item Code: AlpinestarsDusk3LWPJacket
Color: Black, Brown, or Navy Blue
- Seam-sealed waterproof and breathable jacket.
- 3 layer main fabric.
- Waterproof zippers.
- Removable thermal liner with waterproof document pocket.
- Removable mesh liner including CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors and chest and back compartments with PE protection.
- Waist shock cord adjustment.
- Back protector fit adjustment.
- Cuff and Sleeve adjustment.
- Hood adjustment.
- Collar adjustment.
- Device wire hole/loop.
- Concealed hood.
- Reflective prints.
- Zippered air intakes.
- Loose fit.
How To Measure for Alpinestars Mens Jackets
- Note :Alpinestars sizes are available in Euro sizing only, use the chart below to convert your standard US size to Euro
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal
- Arm Length: Measure from shoulder (Humenus) to wrist
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal
The Dusk 3 Layer Jacket is seam sealed and waterproof yet breatheable. It has a fairly loose fit for optimal mobility and style. It is available in 7 sizes, s-4xl, and comes in 3 colors, Brown, Black, and Iris Blue. The Hand warmer pockets on the shell are water resistant as is the main closure. The hood can be hidden in a water resistant pocket in the collar and the sleeves feature a low profile zipper vent and hook and loop adjuster on the inside of the arm. The back of the jacket is very simple with a single A-star on the shoulder and two small bits of reflective material. Opening up the shell exposes a really unique setup. The mesh area you see here is actually a full sleeve liner that houses the shoulder and elbow armor. This layer can be attached to the shell or the thermal liner or removed completely for maximum versatility. The interior shell pockets are waterproof and the left one has a pass through for your headphones. The headphone cable can then be managed by this stretchy loop. There are draw cords for adjustability in the back and in the collar area as well. The thermal liner is easily removable and features two exterior pockets on the chest. Inside these pockets you can see an additional zipper. This zipper is used if you want to fasten the armor layer to the thermal layer. Inside the thermal layer you will find a waterproof pocket and three additional hook and loop pockets.