About the Alpinestars Tech Heated Gloves
Alpinestars Tech Heated Gloves Features
- The Tech Heated Glove features the same active heating technology as Alpinestars’ Tech Heated vest, ensuring controlled, consistent, heating over the whole hand
- Main leather construction with textile inserts and synthetic suede for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance
- Additional abrasion resistance offered by Stone PU reinforcements on the side of the glove
- Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions
- Double layer cuff construction to avoid thermal bridges and a storm gauntlet to fit over jacket sleeves
- Over-molded knuckle armor grants impact protection in a critical area
- Additional impact protection provided by padded foam located on top of the fingers and thumb
- Reinforced and padded landing zones
- Padded wrist reinforcement
- High finger bridge helps prevent excessive displacement of the 3rd and 4th fingers when sliding during an accident
- Reflective piping enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions
- Accordion stretch flex insert across thumb and top of hand AND Accordion flex zone on first two fingers
- Velcro wrist closure strap for a precise fit
- Zippered cuff closure
- Includes a long Y-splitter that enables integration with the Tech Heated vest
Size Chart for the Alpinestars Tech Heated Gloves
1/8" - 2 5/8"
5/8" - 3 1/8"
1/8" - 3 5/8"
5/8" - 4 1/8"
1/8" - 4 5/8"
5/8" - 5 1/8"
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card