Alpinestars Bionic Air Back Protector Protective Gear
Click on the image for a larger view
Product Video Reviews
Subscribe for a chance to win $500
About the Alpinestars Bionic Air Back Protector Protective Gear
Bionic Air Back Protector
Alpinestars Bionic Air Back Protector Protective Gear Features
- CE Certified Level 1 to the LATEST back protector standard (prEN1621-2:2010) allowing a slimmer, more ergonomic design.
- Innovative Dual Density Honeycomb Technology (DDH) combines two different honeycomb structures to offer lightweight impact protection with exceptional breathability and comfort:
- Outer Honeycomb plate - Made of Polypropylene; provides an outer structure to protect the back from penetrating injuries, as well as dissipating impact force over a wider area;
- Inner Honeycomb foam - Made from a special elastomeric compound, this light and flexible impact foam absorbs transferred energy.
- The Bionic Air Back Protector has been tested to offer superior protection over a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Ergonomic protection plates contour to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit and comfort while riding.
- Protection plates have special lateral "wings" that flex to fit to the movement of the shoulder blades and wrap around the kidneys when in the riding position.
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps.
- Wide waist featuring a dual Velcro closure system.
Show all answers
| Sort by
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!