Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace Set
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
Sale Price: $459.95
Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace Set.
- En 1621-1:2012 k type B / level 1
- New material blend pa12 gf reinforced for more stabilizing and supportive effect New graphics
- New softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations.
- New soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- The fluid pro is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer:
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength The fluid pro features a lightweight ‘exoskeleton’, reduced material construction design.
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Crucial weight-saving: the fluid pro is 25 per cent lighter than current b2 brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: fluid pro performs at temperatures as low as -20°c (-4°f).
- The fluid pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit:
- Sas (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges s-m-l and xl-2xl.
- Innovative spacer system: brace supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized ‘ergofit’ Spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved directional articulation performance.
- Spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved directional articulation performance.
- Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily Exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The fluid pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance:
- Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid tpu backed by shock-absorbing pu memory foam.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
- Innovative, dual x-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and velcro closures for rapid and easy mounting.