Arai Vector-2 Blarney Helmet.
Everything you want, nothing you don’t. Introducing the Vector-2, the latest version of Arai’s hugely popular, “less-is-more” Vector model. Specifically crafted for the rider who doesn’t need bells and whistles, but can’t imagine riding without the Arai family’s three generations of handmade care and craftsmanship, protection, performance, comfort and fit.
Arai Vector-2 Helmet Features
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integrity with light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Arai's multi-density EPS liner is like no other, comprised of up to 5 different densities in some models which is molded into a single piece
- The single-piece hybrid liner and its unique benefit: the direct-fused contact area that each EPS call shares with its neighboring cells creates a mutual support
- as one cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. (Liner pieces that are simply fitted or glued together cannot rely on such a high-level support bond.)
- New ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow,and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Exclusive removable 5 mm Peel - away Cheek and Temple Pad layer-provides additional level of customization and fitment
- Extreme peripheral view - same wider field of side to side visibility as the top-of-the-line Corsair V racing helmet (an additional 5mm on each side when compared to to previous Vector model)
- New tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer
Arai Vector-2 Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|2XS||20 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57-58|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 3/8 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|