I had been wearing another brands but I remebered how well my old Arai fit so I tried this one. Comfortable fit, wide field of view, low noise, relatively light and the air flow is good. Doubt I will ever change to another brand
Arai RX-Q Helmet.
Purpose-built for the street. A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to our race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. The RX-Q is aimed at the veteran street rider whose miles of experience allow them to truly feel and appreciate the myriad subtle differences built into this remarkable helmet.
- Completely new street helmet based on the RX7 shell
- Intermediate oval fit
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Has emergency cheek pad removal system along with removable neck roll
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds SNELL and DOT specifications
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fit is perfect for my head shape. Tried a Shoei RF1100 and while nice, didn't fit the best. This helmet is very light weight, and best of all, no buffeting! Only downside is it does fog up a bit when riding in temps under 40F.
This is my third motorcycle helmet, and this is the most comfortable. I have difficulty fitting into other high end brands. Arai seems to fit my oval head and this is one of quietest helmets I have owned as well.
I love this helmet . The visibility with the helmet is excellent and the protection and comfort it offers is wonderful