The fit is perfect for me after a long search for the perfect helmet. It is well worth the money .
Arai Signet-Q Helmet.
How do you improve on the RX-Q, arguably the most innovative street helmet ever produced? You make it fit more people. While outwardly nearly identical to the RX-Q on which it’s based, the Signet-Q interior is a world apart. In simple terms, the Signet-Q is an elongated version of the RX-Q, adding 5mm front to back, providing the room necessary for a true Long-Oval (L/O) interior. This Long-Oval shape can trace its roots directly to the legendary Signet series, the namesake for this new model. The “Q” designation signifies the innovations and benefits proven so successful on the RX-Q.
Arai Signet-Q Helmet Features
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit with the Arai Signet-Q
- SAI MAX-Vision “Brow Vent” shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent anti-fog lens Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- Arai Signet Q Solid has the New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Arai Signet-Q Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
Most Helpful Reviews :
During the whole ride, I did not feel any discomfort with the helmet. Perfect for my oval shaped head.