Arai RX-Q Flame Helmet.
Purpose-built for the street. A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to our race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. The RX-Q is aimed at the veteran street rider whose miles of experience allow them to truly feel and appreciate the myriad subtle differences built into this remarkable helmet.
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate oval fit
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Has emergency cheek pad removal system along with removable neck roll
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
To find the correct size helmet for a person's head:
1. Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
2. Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
3. Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.