Arai Signet Q Tropic Frost Helmet.
How do you improve on the RX-Q, arguably the most innovative street helmet ever produced? You make it fit more people. While outwardly nearly identical to the RX-Q on which it’s based, the Signet-Q interior is a world apart. In simple terms, the Signet-Q is an elongated version of the RX-Q, adding 5mm front to back, providing the room necessary for a true Long-Oval (L/O) interior. This Long-Oval shape can trace its roots directly to the legendary Signet series, the namesake for this new model. The “Q” designation signifies the innovations and benefits proven so successful on the RX-Q.
Arai Signet Q Helmet Features
- Slightly larger front to back length than RX-Q for true "Long Oval" fit
- Larger eyeport opening as found on Corsair V, RX-Q, and Vector-2
- Comes equipped with SAI MAX VISION "Brow Vent" Pinlock ready shield and Pinlock insert for larger fog free viewing area
- Interior lines comes with 5mm "peel-away pads" to allow micro-fit without purchasing additional liners
- New "FCS" (Facial Contour Support) cheek pads adds innovative and exclusive sring support for added comfort and custom fit
- FCS cheek pads also feature the 5mm peel-away micro fit feature provides additional strength
- Has removable neck roll and Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T and Snell 2010 standards
Arai Signet Q Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.