Arai Vector 2 Contest Helmet.
Everything you want, nothing you don’t. Introducing the Vector-2, the latest version of Arai’s hugely popular, “less-is-more” Vector model. Specifically crafted for the rider who doesn’t need bells and whistles, but can’t imagine riding without the Arai family’s three generations of handmade care and craftsmanship, protection, performance, comfort and fit
Arai Vector 2 Helmet Features
- Complex Laminate Construction Shell utilizes Arai's proprietary aerospace fiberglass technology to achieve a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package
- Features SAI shield which is 5mm longer on each side
- Intermediate oval fit
- Multi-density 1-piece EPS liner
- New, unique removable cheek pads
- New Hyper-Ridge bottom molding for larger, stronger opening
- New chin vent design and placement
- Rubber breath guard standard
- Optional SAI Max-Vision Anti-fog shield and Anti-Fog Pinlock lens
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Arai Vector 2 Helmet Sizing
To find the correct size helmet for a person's head:
1. Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
2. Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
3. Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.