If you’re looking for a helmet that is innovative but affordable then you want
the Bell Rogue. This helmet is priced under $250 and is like no other helmet.
Riders that have bought this helmet love the fit and comfort; they love that
it’s lightweight and gives you the feel of a ¾ helmet. The muzzle keeps you warm
in low temperatures and cool in hot weather while keeping out the elements. Like
all Bell helmets it comes with a 5 year warranty and meets DOT standards.
Item Code: BellRogueSolid Color: Black, Matte Black, Gunny, Army Green Brand: Bell Model: Rogue Standards Meet: DOT Weight: 1350 g Shell: Lightweight Composite Warranty: Five-year warranty
Bell Helmet Features:
- Durable and Innovative Muzzle for optimal rider comfort
- Adjustable Muzzle features removable liner
- FidLock magnetic connection makes it easy to put on/take off muzzle
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Removable and washable interior
- Convenient speaker pockets
- Premium stainless D-rings and metal badges
Bell Helmet Size Chart:
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help
choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be
the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
(1) Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
(2) Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the
(3) Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the
head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing
chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
20 7/7 - 21 1/4
6 5/8 - 6 3/4
21 5/8 - 22
6 7/8 - 7
22 3/8 - 22 3/4
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
23 1/4 - 23 5/8
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
24 - 24 3/8
7 5/8 - 7 3/4
24 3/4 - 24 1/4
7 7/8 -8
Bell Rogue Helmet
out of 10
based on 2 reviews
Comment: I am extremely happy with this helmet. I road out today and went through 43° temps and some light hail and could not have been happier. I was warm and with good goggles, I was protected. The muzzle is extremely comfortable. I have thick and long hair and the XXL fits perfect with a do-rag. The is alot of wind sound, but other than that, my only complaint is that it come with only D-ring strap attachments...when are companies going to advance the connectors?
This is worth every penny. Get one and be happy
Great Helmet cant wait to ride with it
Comment: I got my Bell Rogue yesterday and could not be happier. It fits good ordered an XL and it fit perfect. Took some time to get the straps to the right length where I was comfortable but once I found the sweet spot it was game on. Took the breath box out and made for a much closer and comfortable fit although based on the temps here lately I may be putting it back on. This weekend will be sunny so I can put it to the full test and go out and give a full review of it then. The muzzle makes this thing would have never worn a 3/4 looking helmet if it were not for it. This is my biased opinion of course but it has a very vicious look when your riding. I hope Bell comes out with some various muzzle designs that way we can switch it up and get some really awesome looks out of these helmets.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).