Bell Qualifier Legion Helmet.
The new Bell Qualifier raises the performance/value quotient to exceptional new levels. From the aggressive and aerodynamic shell to our exclusive ClickRelease™ shield system, the Qualifier comes packed with many features the come directly from our industry-leading Star Carbon.
Bell Qualifier Helmet Features
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Removable, washable and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog,anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Bell Qualifier Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Helmet Bluetooth Compatibility Chart