A LOT OF HELMET FOR THE DOLLAR ! BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS ! FAST DELIVERY !
Bell Vortex Flying Tiger Helmet.
Bell Vortex Helmet Features
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Picture displays smoke shield but this helmet comes with clear shield. You can purchase smoke shield separately.
- Contour Cheekpads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/ road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/ anti-microbial interior comfort liner
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
Bell Vortex Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Helmet Bluetooth Compatibility Chart
Most Helpful Reviews :
This may be the best full face helmet I have ever owned.
I am very happy with this helmet. This was the most used helmet I have to date. Fit was comfortable, some road noise, and the shield was awesome! I would recommend to friends/family.
I love this helmet, l have been wearing it for about a year now, it is comfortable and is easy to clean. I have a dark smoke visor for the sunny days and a clear for night, quick easy change.
Helmet arrived fast looks cool but with 4 plus feet of snow its going to be a while before I use it
Great helmet for the money. The one thing is you can hear the wind, buy ear plugs. Other than that. I have ridden 400 mileage one trip. I was in a down pour helmet work great and glad to have the protection. I use it everyday, feel nake it without it
really sharp looking helmet for under $200!! very comfy and has good wind protection, cant go wrong with this helmet. im about to order another one in white. great deal. dont be afraid to buy a hemet online, just follow the sizing chart and you will be fine.
I bought this helmet, after lot's of searching, I have a 2013, 883 sportster Iron in denim black! I needed just the right helmet to accent the bike. When I saw the flying tiger helmet, I knew it was the one! Both bike and helmet are old school, Just what I was looking for! I think the helmet is very nice quality, with lot's of air flow! nice shield, it is easy to remove. The fit is perfect! the comfort is great! The bell is a great buy for the buck! And it's snell approved to boot!
Bell Vortex is a great helmet for the price, fits good looks good. and fast shipping
Fast delivery, super comfortable helmet. Chin grab and magnetic straps are nice touches. I love history so these graphix are insane!
This helmet is excellent for the price paid. Shield replacement under 1 minute. lots of air flow, Snell m2010 rated for race qualification. Chin air dam to reduce noise. Great quality!
Amazing helmet for a great price.
Bought this for my son who wanted a quieter helmet. His head size measured in between a large and an extra large so we went with the large. It was a little snug but he thought once the padding relaxed it would probably fit just right since you do want a snug fit. He was a little disappointed that it was not as quiet as he had hoped it would be. It had less wind noise than his old helmet but he still likes to wear something in his ears to block out the wind noise. Overall he was happy with the way it felt and with the helmet itself.
I like this helmet. It fits great and isn't too heavy. The shield is great, and never fogs up. The only issues I have with the helmet are, its noisy.
I received my Bell Helmet is true to size, great fit nice and snug they way I like it. Comfortable I would recommend it to my friends.