Nicely made bag. Great for gloves, water, small items. Not very big. It's kind of like a glove compartment for your ride. I like it but was too small for me so I replaced it with a larger bag.
Cortech Dryver Tail Bag.
Cortech Tail Bag Features
- Water-resistant, molded 170-gram jersey-knit material outer shell
- Adjustable mounting straps accommodate a wide range of mounting configurations
- Retain shape when empty or full
- Easy access main compartment
- Internal organizer pocket and key clip
- Comfortable, padded neoprene handle
- Soft, brushed nylon interior lining
- Rain cover included
- 11.5" L x 10" W x 5"H
- 3.4-liter capacity
Cortech Tail Bag Sizing
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fits rain suit perfectly. Small enough to leave on the bike all the time without it bothering me.
This is a great smaller tail bag I used on my sport bike-Honda F4I. It fits great and was fairly easy to install.
This bag is well made and good looking but quite small. I use it just to bring my lunch to work and store my gloves. Also, (at least on a new Bonneville) I found the straps awkward to use. I think I would have been ok just staying with my bungee net although this bag will keep things dry.