Great jacket for changing weather in NH with 2 different liners to use. Was delivered in only a couple of days thru UPS ground.
Cortech GX Sport Air 3 Mesh Jacket.
Cortech Jacket Features
- Performance cut, Armor-link III mesh shell incorporates 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester material in the elbows and shoulders
- The mandarin-style collar features a soft microfiber trim
- Pre-cured and rotated sleeves increase comfort and performance in the riding position
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the bicep helps to insure a snug fit
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and the shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed the best match comfort needs
- Two hand warmer pockets and an interior mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- For mild, hot, or wet weather conditions
Cortech Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|XS||36||29.5||25||5'7" - 5'9"|
|S||38||31.5||25.5||5'9" - 5'10"|
|M||40||33.5||26||5'10" - 5'11"|
|L||42||35.5||26.5||5'11" - 6"|
|XL||44||37.5||27||6 ' - 6'1"|
|2XL||48||41.5||27.5||6'1" - 6'3"|
|3XL||51||44.5||27.5||6'3" - 6'4"|
|4XL||54||47.5||28||6'4" - 6'5"|
|MDT||40||33.5||28||6' - 6'1"|
|LGT||42||35.5||28.5||6'1" - 6'2"|
|XLT||44||37.5||29||6'2" - 6'3"|
|2XT||48||41.5||29.5||6'3" - 6'4"|
|3XT||51||44.5||29.5||6'4" - 6'5"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Received this jacket in perfect condition. The fit is perfect. I live in south Florida and it gets real hot down here. Although, the other morning it was in the 40's. I was plenty warm enough until the temperature got in the mid 60's. Took the liner out and had a comfortable ride all day long with this jacket. Jafrum is a great company, have NEVER had a bad product or experience with them. Trust me, I've ordered plenty of merchandise from them without any problems, and have never had to return anything.
Bought this on sale. It's hard to find the combination of tall and fat sizing at ANY price. However, they had a 3XLT and I snapped it up. Sizing was excellent, especially in the sleeve which generally runs short on me.
The 2 separate liners inside was a pleasant surprise. Construction is sturdy, look is good and on sale, the value was exceptional. At the time of purchase it appeared this may be a close out item. If you're reading this and they're still available, pick one up now!!! You'll be happy you did.
I just had the jacket for few weeks. I bought this jacket for the summer ride. It is getting pretty cold around here, so I did not get to try it out in hot days. It is not cold weather jacket. Even with all the layers I was pretty cold in cold day ride. I have concern about the zippers, especially inside ones. Not sure how long they will last.
Overall it is a great jacket. Feels and looks good. Price is incredible. Jafrum is great store to shop. I bought few things from them and never had any issue so far.