Great looking jacket and quality, has three removable liners. Take the liners off and perfect for hot weather. Leave all liners and it see plenty to keep you warm in colder temperature.
Cortech Women's LRX Air 2 Mesh Jacket.
Cortech Jacket Features
- Armor-Link 3 Mesh Shell incorporates 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow impact panels
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort and performance in the riding position
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure the elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Includes Cortech's removable, two-stage Aquatherm® liner : The two stages can be used in conjunction with each other or independently for maximum versatility
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand pockets, internal pouch and mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- For mild, hot, or wet weather conditions
Cortech Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|S||34||28.5||24.5||35||5'1" - 5'2"|
|M||36||30.5||25||37||5'2" - 5'3"|
|L||38||32.5||25.5||39||5'3" - 5'4"|
|XL||40||34.5||26||41||5'4" - 5'5"|
|S||38||40.5||24.5||39||5'1" - 5'2"|
|M||42||42.5||25||41||5'2" - 5'3"|
|L||46||44.5||25.5||43||5'3" - 5'4"|
|SMT||34||28.5||26.5||35||5'4" - 5'5"|
|MDT||36||30.5||27||37||5'5" - 5'6"|
|LGT||38||32.5||27.5||39||5'6" - 5'7"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
My wife loves this coat it come with three liner And the size fit perfect
Bought this jacket after trying it on in another store. It is $100 cheaper at Jafrum than anywhere else. I needed a jacket that I could wear a sweater under for those Below 40 rides. This jacket has three layers and is perfect. The Velcro on the sleeves tightens so I can wear my winter gloves with the gauntlet over the ends to keep the wind out of the sleeves. The fit is true to size and with the adjustable sides, I can make it as loose or tight as I want. Great jacket! Keeps me warm and comfortable without the bulk of layers and layers of clothes underneath. The black and white design is sleek and modern.