This is a great jacket for the price! I especially love the air vents and removable liner for warmer weather! My only suggestion is that the breast zippers be made real pockets instead of just air vents.
Detour 8303 Womens Leather Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $219.99
Sale Price: $79.95
You save: $ 140 (64 %)
Detour 8303 Womens Leather Motorcycle Jacket.
Item Code: Detour8303
- Top Grain Premium Quality Leather 1.2 mm thickness
- Antique Brass Hardware throughout jacket compliments the color
- Zippers are durable and strong YKK zippers with pull tabs for easy zip-up / easy zip-down for taking on and off
- Insulated Zip-Out Quilted lining designed for the rider to be comfortable during the different riding seasons
- The extra added feature of vents will keep you cool during those hot summer rides. Vents Location: 2 Front, Back and Arm Zippered Vents
- Inside Lining is mesh
- Front closure is zippered with a 2 snap Euro Collar
- This jacket is geared for the best fitment for wearer which features a Zipper with stretch panel at the waist
- YKK zippers located on the sleeve with 1 Snap Cuffs for closure
- Reflective Piping for nighttime visibility while riding
- Multiple pockets for storage necessities. Outside Pockets: 1 Zippered Pockets on each side Inside Pockets: 1 Snap Pocket on each side
Please use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your chest/bust in inches and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose the size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
My wife loves the jacket
Jacket received today and i love it. Nice weight and feel to it, love the quilted lining that zips out, will be able to wear year round in Florida. Thanks!
Love the vents I live in Texas and its HOT here. Bought a xl as I'm 5'10 145lbs fits perfect
The Detour 8303 is made out of top grain premium buffalo leather, and is black with antique brass looking hardware.
It's available in sizes small thru three X and fits accurately per the size chart, so, if you plan on wearing this jacket in very cold weather and will need to layer, you may want to order one size larger. Jessica, here is 5'8" 145 and is wearing a medium jacket over a t-shirt.
The main closure features a reinforced metal YKK zipper and has a mandarin style collar for a low profile look. The front of the jacket has zippered vents for breathability, and hand warmer pockets for easy access storage.
High viz piping spans the chest and extends onto the shoulders of the sleeves for extra visibility at night. The sleeves also feature zippered vents at the biceps and snap and zipper cuffs for easy on and off. The waist features zippered gussets for added flexibility and comfort when you're on your motorcycle.
On the back of the 8303, there are two zippered kidney vents to extract hot air, expansion seems on the shoulders to make it easy to reach the handlebars, and more charcoal colored reflective piping for added visibility at night.
The interior of the 8303 has a removable full sleeve quilted thermal liner that is flanked on either side by a pocket. On warmer days, you can remove the liner by unzipping it from the shell and unsnapping it from the cuffs of the sleeves. With the lining removed, you can see the fixed mesh lining that enhances comfort by promoting airflow.