"I recently purchased these gloves and I like them a lot. I usually wear a size Medium in most gloves and these were a little short in the fingers for a medium. If your riding in weather below 50 degrees you freeze your hands off they are made for anything above 50 to 60 degrees. But colder than the 80's/90's because your hands will sweat off. All & all a good glove at a great price."
Fieldsheer Apex 2 Leather Gloves
Fieldsheer Apex 2 Glove Features
- Goatskin leather construction
- Free floating knuckle protector
- Silicone printed Clarino® on palm and fingertips for increased grip
- Adjustable Velcro® wrist and cuff straps
- Foam padded palm absorbs vibration
- Pre-curved fingers
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Fieldsheer Fury 2 Glove Sizing
HAND PALM MEASUREMENT
- with your hand open, measure the circumference around the front & back of the palm.
- with palm up, take a measurement from the wrist joint to the tip of the middle finger.
Note all measurements are in centimeters
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought the Large initially and they ended up being too small. Returning them was very easy and I was reimbursed within a week. I reordered the same gloves with XL and they are perfect. My hand is 7.75 inches long (from middle-finger tip to the very bottom of the palm); and 3.5 inches wide (across the knuckles of my 4 fingers). They look and feel great, and my hand feels like it would be nearly invincible if I were to bite the dust. I have worn them a few times, but it is entirely too hot here in Texas at the moment to keep using them; my hand feels like it is melting. They are definitely a cooler-weather type glove. ~70 degrees? 4 stars because it is a little awkward fitting it to my jacket sleeve. But once I get everything situated it's great. That's my only complaint other than the heat, which isn't the products fault.