About the First Gear Short Sleeve Base Layer Top
First Gear Short Sleeve Base Layer Top Features
- Moisture transport system wicks the sweat from your body keeping you cool and dry.
- Basegear’s heat-release mechanism keeps your skin surface as cool as possible to help maintain core body temperature–increases in core body temperature can cause muscle fatigue and slow reaction time.
- Fabric is 50% lighter than a cotton T-Shirt after 60 minutes of exercise. It releases 80% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest, while cotton only releases 35% of its moisture after 30 minutes of rest.
- All seams flat stitched for added comfort under layering system.
- UV 50+ protection from sun elements helps control body temperature to reduce fatigue.
- Anti-bacterial protection
Size Chart for the First Gear Short Sleeve Base Layer Top
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Basegear Shirt Sizing Guide
First Gear Short Sleeve Base Layer Top Reviews:
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card