A very tidy and well constructed bag with good features. Speed delivery all the way to New Zealand. Great all round service. A+
Firstgear Laguna Mini GPS Tank Bag.
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Features
- Crafted from ultra durable 1680D nylon, coated with PVC and UV protecton
- Positions your GPS on any bike right in front of you and collapses to hide it when not in use
- Second compartment holds wallet, keys, mobile or other audio device
- Grommets in each device pocket and loops inside bag route cables out of the way
- Reflective piping to increase night time side visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps or magnets
- Base unit bottom and mounts are non-slip material
- Detaches from base and converts to fanny pack
- Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.5" W x 7.5" H 300 c.i.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Overall I am very pleased with the construction, and duarability of this bag. However, I am not satisfied with some aspects. First of all, the placement of the gromets for in/out cords has not been strategilcly placed in relation to the zippers on the storage compartments. Any power cables going in/out will hamper the use of storage compartments. The second, and most, disappointing feature of this pack is the seperate plasic "water proof" bag. To make the unit water proof, it (the whole tank bag) must be placed in a seperate bag with adjustable draw strings. In the advertisement, one is led to believe that the whole thing is waterproof! WHICH IT IS NOT! Other than the placement of the nylon that holds GPS to display window, not being placed for optimum viewing of GPS, this bag IS very nice in construction. I cant say that I am disappointed with it, just some things I would have liked to have seen designed different. For the price, however, I am sure it will get alot of miles out of it!
I am very pleased with my purchase. The zippers are strong and sturdy. The fit for my tank is perfect.
Overall a good bag, solid construction, although gps is not in the best position for viewing, it can be seen.
Browse 1 question and 3 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
I have a 7" Garman GPS will it fit?
Best Answer:I do not believe it will, it measures 6" across, I can not even use it on my Vulcan because the angle of the top of the fuel tank makes the GPS impossible to see. (The GPS is tilted with top of screen towards me! Unfortunately I can NOT reccomend it unless your gas tank top is flat, or tilted down towards the front, something I have never seen on a bike!)