First Gear Laguna GPS Tank Bag with Backpack.
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Features
- GPS pocket enlarged to 6 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches high to hold large screen devices
- Expandable, GPS Tank Bag with backpack capability
- Positions your GPS on any bike right in front of you and collapses to hide when not in use
- Second Transparent pocket on top of bag for MPS or cell phone
- Grommets in each device pocket and loops inside bag route cables out of the way
- Unzips from base to convert to a backpack; base becomes road map case
- 2 large pockets on the sides and a small change/item pocket at the rear
- Vertically expandable by 3 inches
- Crafted from ultra-durable 1680D nylon, coated with PVC and UV protection
- Light grey interior to aid in finding items in dim light
- Concealed, attached, transparent, waterproof cover in a zippered pocket on the bottom front
- Reflective piping to increase nighttime visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps, magnets or suction cups
- Base unit bottom and mounts are non-slip material
- Reinforced sidewalls for stiffness
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Sizing
Compressed : 13"L x 15"W x 10"H 1950 c.i.
Expanded : 13"L x 15"W x 12"H 2340 c.i.
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Mounting Instructions
Tank bags come with magnetic, strap, or both options combined. Magnetic tank bags will not work with hard plastic tanks.
Loop rear strap under the seat after removing seat first (refer to your owner’s manual for seat removal)
Loop rear strap under gap underneath seat and connect to tank bag
Loop front straps under steering stem and under top triple clamp and attach to tank bag