This is a well made bag but the posted size will fool you: it's on the small side. Nice for a weekend lite weight trip but will never do for a long trip with lots of gear. Looks good on a Guzzi California, very sporty. Easy on & easy off. The rain covers work well.
Firstgear Silverstone Saddlebags.
The FirstGear Silverstone Saddlebags are a handsome bag that will keep your belongings organized. These bags feature right and left side compartments that boast zipper pouch storage. In addition, the left saddlebag has a mesh pocket, while the right has a lined pocket. This bag can also be expanded. When compressed, it measures 18”L x 8.5”W x 12”H, but it can be expanded to 11.5”W for those times when you have more to pack. These well-thought-out bags are constructed out of RoadTex 1000 denier nylon with PVC coating. They have also been UV protected so they can better withstand the damaging rays of the sun. These bags feature convenient carrying handles and come with two bungee cords, two shoulder straps and rain covers.
Item Code: FirstGearSilverStoneSaddlebags
- Heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester two-tone fabric and carbon fiber-look panels with PVC coating and UV protection
- Expandable from 1,836 cubic inches to 2,484 cubic inches
- Heat-resistant base to protect bag from accidental (momentary) contact with exhaust
- Non-abrasive/non-slip material on side walls
- Easy-view grey interior lining
- Sidewall and base reinforced for strength and shape retention
- Internal side pockets
- Right and left side compartments with additional zipper pouch storage
- Comfortable soft-grip handle for convenient carrying
- Reflective piping and reflective Firstgear® logo
- Heavy-duty easy-pull zippers
- 2 bungee cords, 2 shoulder straps and black rain cover included
- Internal and external adjustable straps with quick-release buckles to secure load
Compressed : 18"L x 8½"W x 12"H / 1,836 c.i.
Expanded : 18"L x 11½"W x 12"H / 2,484 c.i.
Most Helpful Reviews :
On the small side despite given demensions. Tear drop shape is sporty but cuts into usable area. Easy on & off, quality is excellent. Great bag for Sunday rides or trips to the hardware / grocery store. Not intended for more than a weekend motel run, no room for serious camp gear. If priced at under a $100.00 would be great but $150.+ is too much