Firstgear Women's HT Overpant.
Redesigned for 2014, this exceptional pant is light, strong, and protects from the elements. Extra-long side zippers allow ease of entry and egress with boots on. Articulated knees and refined seat ensure a more comfortable ride
Firstgear Pant Features
- 420-denier nylon, Hypertex outer shell for lightweight, durable all-weather protection
- Extended side zippers for easy on and off, even with boots
- Adjustable, CE approved, armor at knees
- Left thigh, dry cargo pocket
- Zipper-secured, pass-throughs to allow acess to street pants
Firstgear Pant Sizing
We take the proper fit of riding apparel very seriously. We want you to have the best fit possible and make a very wide range of sizes to do just that. These fit tips will help you decide on a fit that is comfortable and effective.
Women's pants are numbered in the size chart and sized to wear over your street clothes, so just get the same size as your regular pants.
Use a tape measure and wrap at the top of your hip bones. Then measure your waist, just below the navel. This combination can be seen on the fit chart. Using your standard street pant size is a good place to start.
Women’s Pants Sizing Guide
Women’s pants size