The bag is very large, I've been able to fit in a full winter suit when I expand the zipper. It also unzips from the magnetic bottom so you can use it as a bookbag. No issues with it scratching the tank. The rain cover keeps it dry even in heavy storms. If you want a really large bag, I recommend this.
First Gear Expandable Magnetic Tank Bag.
Item Code: FirstGearOnyxExpandableTankBag
- RoadTex 1000 denier nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Non-slip material on bottom with heavy-duty magnets
- Clear map pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps for use as backpack
- Convenient soft-grip carrying handle
- Soft flannel lining to protect valuables
- Mounting base can be used separately as a map holder
- Reflective piping and logo
- Reinforced sidewall
- Zippered mesh pocket inside of the lid plus elastic penholders
- Detachable key holder on inside
- Rain cover and adjustable shoulder strap included
- Additional safety bungee cord provided
Compressed: 14"L x 10"W x 8"H / 1,120 c.i.
Expanded: 14"L x 10"W x 11"H / 1540 c.i.