First Gear Laguna GPS Tank Bag with Backpack.
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Features
- GPS pocket enlarged to 6 inches wide and 4-1/4 inches high to hold large screen devices
- Expandable, GPS Tank Bag with backpack capability
- Positions your GPS on any bike right in front of you and collapses to hide when not in use
- Second Transparent pocket on top of bag for MPS or cell phone
- Grommets in each device pocket and loops inside bag route cables out of the way
- Unzips from base to convert to a backpack; base becomes road map case
- 2 large pockets on the sides and a small change/item pocket at the rear
- Vertically expandable by 3 inches
- Crafted from ultra-durable 1680D nylon, coated with PVC and UV protection
- Light grey interior to aid in finding items in dim light
- Concealed, attached, transparent, waterproof cover in a zippered pocket on the bottom front
- Reflective piping to increase nighttime visibility
- Attaches to bike with straps, magnets or suction cups
- Base unit bottom and mounts are non-slip material
- Reinforced sidewalls for stiffness
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Firstgear Laguna Tank Bag Sizing
Compressed : 13"L x 15"W x 10"H 1950 c.i.
Expanded : 13"L x 15"W x 12"H 2340 c.i.