Firstgear Onyx Saddlebags.
The FirstGear Onyx Saddlebags boast a lot of the great features that you want in a bag. They have, for example, several pockets and compartments, so you can keep your important gear and belongings separate and easy to find. The left saddlebag has a mesh pocket, while the right has a lined pocket. And both the right and the left side compartments on these bags feature additional zipper pouches. This bag can also be expanded. When compressed, it measures 18”L x 9”W x 12”H, but it can be expanded to 12”W when you need room for more belongings. This is a tough bag that has been constructed out of RoadTex 1000 denier nylon with PVC coating that has also been UV protected. This bag comes with two bungee cords, two shoulder straps and rain covers.
Dimensions: 18"L x 9"W x 12"H 1,940 c.i.
Expanded : 18"L x 12"W x 12"H 2,500 c.i.
Firstgear Onyx Saddlebag Features
- RoadTex 1000 denier nylon with PVC coating and UV protection
- Bag is expandable
- Heat-resistant base to protect bag from accidental (momentary) contact with exhaust
- Reflective piping and logo on each bag
- Sidewall & base reinforced for strength & shape retention
- Internal zippered pockets - Mesh pocket in left saddlebag and lined pocket in right saddlebag
- Right and left side compartments with additional zipper pouches
- 2 quick release buckle straps inside of bag to hold cargo firmly
- Convenient carrying handles
- Light colored lining for easy visual access of contents
- Bag comes with 2 bungee cords, 2 shoulder straps and rain covers
- External adjustable straps with quick release buckles on top of the bags to secure load
- Non-slip materials on side walls
Firstgear Onyx Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Use tie down straps and connect to passenger pegs (optional connection point)
Adjust the width of the saddlebags with the hook and loop straps in the middle and bags can be positioned where the rider wants them to sit
Tighten all straps to ensure that bags don't slide side to side or back and fort