Bought these to go with my weatherproof jacket and they fit snug around the waist. Does the job though.
Frogg Toggs Men's Tekk Toad Pants.
Frogg Toggs Pants Features
- 1” waistband with adjustable nylon belt and belt loops
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure on leg opening
- Extended, zippered 16” leg opening can easily be pulled over boots and shoes
- Zippered front pockets
- Waterproof hip storage pocket
- Fully taped seams throughout
Frogg Toggs Pants Sizing
- Men’s Frogg Toggs suits run large.
- On the sizing chart pay close attention to the height and weight.
- If you are a MAN and are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Do not upsize to fit over your under clothing as this will likely cause your suit to be too large
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought two pair of men's pants for my husband & myself. I bought the men's Med for me and had to get an XXL for my husband because of his weight being 245-250, but his is 6' 1' tall. I like mine, I'm 5' 9" and I like the room. His are too long and are also long in the stride. I will have the pants altered at the waist and think they will be fine then.
I have a good rain jacket but I needed some rain pants to go along with it so I bought some frogs toad pants. there alittle snug but I like them and I think they'll be just fine
Im 6'0" and 215lbs. wear a 38x32 jean and large is perfect. pants could be worn by someone a few inches either way. love these pants. size seems to be the issue with on line clothing purchases. qualitiy is awesome for price. will wear suspenders with these and they will more functional than bibs. look great as well
I bought this product about a month ago, and I am somewhat satisfied. As far as rain protection goes, these pants get 5 stars. Unfortunately on the first day I used them, the pipes on my bike(Honda Shadow Spirit)burned right through the material, and since then I've had to re-chrome my pipes since the material stuck to my pipes. Just be wary of whether or not the pants will be touching hot surfaces.
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by