Got 1, ordering another for a passenger. Fits great works good. Love the sun shade. Opens easily with one hand. Finding vents takes some getting use to.
GMax GM54S Derk Modular Helmet
List Price: 189.95
Sales Price: $170.96
GMax GM54S Derk Modular Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM54SDerk
Color:Derk Dark Silver Graphics
- New inner flip tint sun lens.
- Inner flip shield is easily raised of lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- Distortion free clear single lens shield.
- New integrated multi-function red L.E.D rear light.
- Optional rear brake light kit available.
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism
- Lightweight D.O.T approved thermo-plastic alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise.
- GMAX "D.E.V.S" adjustable "dual exhaust venting system",top, side, and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head.
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce or eliminate fogging.
- Large eye port for improved range of vision.
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Soft helmet bag included.
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This helmet wasn't my first choice , my first choice was too small and the wind noise was terrible I have to admit that I was weary about ordering a helmet online but Jaffrum changed my mind after allowing me to exchange for this G-MAx helmet which is the best helmet that I have ever had. It's very comfortable ,the sunshield works flawlessly blocks out the sun with just the right amount of shading .also it is top quality After having my head slammed to the payment during a recent accident I have no head injury .I now need another helmet and won't think twice about ordering another one . Thanks JAFFRUM
This is an amazing fitting helmet and the integrated brake light gets a lot of notice!!! Fast shipment and very nice website... Will be ordering more gear from Jafrum.com!!