Great helmet nice fit love the visor, even husband said its a nice looking helmet.
GMax GM11D Dual Sport Edge Helmet.
Gmax is extremely excited about the GM11 Adult dual sport helmet series. The Gmax dual sport helmet is truly an all season sport helmet. The GM11 Helmet is loaed with features and designs normally found on other highly priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMAX competitive value.
GMax GM11D Helmet Features
- Modern style shell design
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Modern graphics to appeal to a full range of riders
- Full helmet and visor graphic coverage
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to visor-less-set up
- Clear shield, visor and side plate covers for visor-less configuration
- Outer flip shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight when in the fully raised position
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/ styro and comfort liner vents
- Top, front and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a "gloved" hand
- Lateral styro inserts, these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell for increased comfort and reduced outside sound
- Plush removable, washable interior has tooless removal for easy cleaning and allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none
- Removable and washable cheek pads allows for custom fitting with optional sizes available
- Designed for COMFORT AND REDUCTION OF OUTSIDE NOISE
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length
- Tinted single shield
- Clear double anti-fog lens shield
- Clear electric shield
- Breath guard and chin curtains
Street/ Dirt Configurations:
GMax GM11D Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|