The main reason for purchasing this helmet is the face shield goes all the way open! I bought a tinted face shield as well looks nice and has a kind of rainbow color to it when light hits it. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and happy with Jafrum's quick delivery
GMax GM11D Dual Sport Helmet
List Price: $119.95
Sale Price: $85.95
You save: $ 34 (28 %)
GMax GM11D Dual Sport Helmet.
Item Code: GMaxGM11DSolids
Color:Black, Flat Black, Titanium, High Vis Yellow
Shell:Thermo-Plastic Poly Alloy
- Modern style shell design
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to visor-less-set up
- Clear shield, visor and side plate covers for visor-less configuration
- Outer flip shield is completely hidden under the visor and out of line-of-sight when in the fully raised position
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/ styro and comfort liner vents
- Top, front and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a "gloved" hand
- Lateral styro inserts, these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell for increased comfort and reduced outside sound
- Plush removable, washable interior has tooless removal for easy cleaning and allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none
- Removable and washable cheek pads allows for custom fitting with optional sizes available
- Designed for COMFORT AND REDUCTION OF OUTSIDE NOISE
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length
- Tinted single shield
- Clear double anti-fog lens shield
- Clear electric shield
- Breath guard and chin curtains
Street/ Dirt Configurations:
These items can be purchased as additional cost
Street/ Dirt Configurations:
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought my Gmax GM11D abd I'm very happy with it. Helmet is great for my quadbike off and on the road. I use sunglasses most of the time with visor wide open and visor closed at higher speeds on the road. Only problem is a rain and fogging. What option would you recommend. Get a heated shield for the helmet or a googles?
Thank you for your answer.
I did install a Sena 10 communication system and can control my smart phone from my helmet which has worked out so well I bought my kid the same set up. Good luck.
generic as I had to exchange for a larger size. I think my face is wider below my ears or something, but Jafrum is very good about exchanges only you will have to pay the postage to return it.