GMax GM65 Naked Half Helmet.
Gmax is changing the half helmet game with the GMax GM65 Naked Half Helmet. The new dual density liner gives the helmet a lower profile that a single EPS liner. They have designed the helmet to sit down on the head and give you the look you want with the half helmet. This lid comes with a snap-in neck curtain for the colder days and the neck curtain will also have speaker pockets if needed. The inner sun shield is easy to change, and comes with an optional clear shield. Removable washable liner will help the lid stay fresh and clean. The low profile Gmax GM65 DOT approved half helmet is a great choice for rider or passenger.
GMax GM65 Helmet Features
- DOT approved
- Retractable, hard coated UV400 sun shields that are designed for a quick and tool-less removal and replacement.
- Simple no springs design for raising and lowering the sun shield.
- Each helmet comes with a factory installed tinted UV400 sun shield and an additional UV400 clear shield in the box.
- "Dual-density styro technology" allows for a low profile and a premium look and fit, while still delivering a D.O.T. certified helmet.
- The Full Dressed comes with a sleek visor/peak design that maintains the stylish "cruiser" look of the helmet, yet offers additional sun glare reduction.
- Removable, snap in rear neck curtain for cool weather riding installs and removes quick and easy, due to its tool-less design.
- Optional high definition, amber sun shield available.
- Premium venting reduces heat at the top of the head. Comfort liner, shell and styro designed for maximum venting.
- Removable and washable comfort liner made with Coolmax moisture wicking performance materials.
- Padded chin strap with proven double "D" helmet retention system.
- High quality painted shell.
GMax GM65 Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|