The built in shades are great. The vents work well. So far no fogging issues with 400 miles of riding. The size chart put me in a large and it fits well except the cheek pads are hard on my ears coming in and out of helmet. Order another for my wife.
GMax GM78S Helmet
List Price: 139.95
Sales Price: $125.96
GMax GM78S Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM78S
Color:White, Flat Black, Titanium
- New Inner Flip Tint Sun Lens, with the best anti-fog coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Optional state of the art anti-fog double lens shield
- Anti-Scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- Integrated, multi-functional red LED rear light
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Large Eyeport for improved range of vision
- DuPont Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pad allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Optional snap-in removable chin curtain, vented or non-vented chin curtains for maximum adjustability and comfort
- Optional snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Light weight compared to most. Blue tooth mounted perfectly and so did the speakers in side the helmet. True to size. LEDs are really cool.
Got the helmet on schedule, fits perfectly. Looks awesome and the fact that you can customize your outer visor is really cool. The slider for the interior sunshade is on the top of the head, which feels a little strange, but you adjust to it quickly. All in all a great purchase.