GMax GM76X Crazy "G" MX Helmet
List Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $64.95
You save: $35 (35%)
GMax GM76X Crazy "G" MX Helmet.
The GMax GM76X Crazy "G" MX Helmet has a great shell design with a modern touch. It is designed for comfort with its large eyeport to accomodate larger goggles, more room in jaw area and a larger opening for increased comfort in putting on and the removal of this helmet.
GMax GM76X Helmet Features
- Shell design with modern styling
- DOT approved lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Large eyeport that accepts large goggles
- More room in the jaw area for increased comfort
- Eyeport trim has integrated “ROOST” guard in the nose area
- Larger bottom opening that allows for increased comfort when putting on and removing the helmet
- Industry leading 17 vents.
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
- Modern graphics to appeal to a full range of riders
- Full helmet and visor graphic coverage
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Two shell sizes with three styro sizes for comfortable fitting
- ADULT XS-XXXL
- Lateral styro inserts, these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell and increase comfort and reduce outside sound
- Plush removable, washable Coolmax interior allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none
- Removable and washable cheek pads allows for custom fitting with optional sizes available
- Plush removable, washable interior has tooless removal for easy cleaning
- Designed for COMFORT AND REDUCTION OF OUTSIDE NOISE
- Special styro shaped ear pockets and comfort liner for maximum comfort
- Visor is fully adjustable, flexible and vented for maximum vision and venting
- The high flow mouth piece/vent allows for quick and easy removal from the front of the helmet
- Removable and washable foam dust filter in mouth vent
- An optional cold weather breathguard is available
- A padded chin strap
- D-ring and a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length
GMax GM76X Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|