Arrived promptly and is as advertised; good value for the price as far as I can tell after one month. Fit was correct, by coincidence the red color was a near-perfect match for my scooter. Nothing bad to say.
GMax GM17 SPC Helmet
List Price: 64.95
Sales Price: $58.46
GMax GM17 SPC Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM17SPCSolids
Color:Black, Flat Black, Pearl White, Candy Red, Wine Red, Dark Silver (Dark Silver Metallic), and Titanium
Standards Meet:DOT certified
Shell:Lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- State of the art engineered lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell, DOT approved- High tech shell design for maximum venting and comfort
- Optional outer flip tint lens
- Industry leading eight vents, including new GMAX® top vents and rear vents with premium SPC vented styro and interior engineered for maximum air flow control
- GMAX®Supreme Fit
- Coolmax® comfort liner moves moisture away from your body, and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you cool and comfortable
- Removable/washable interior
- Removable/adjustable cheek pads allow custom fitting and increased comfort
- Padded chin strap
- High quality painted clear coat finish
- Hard coated shield reduces scratching
- Aerodynamic flush mounted screwless shield is easily removed
- Optional visor easily replaces shield
- Speaker pockets for easy speaker/communication system installation
- Includes: clear shield and helmet bag
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Nice products at reasonable prices would recommend for anyone.
Feels lightweight and comfortable except for the cheek pads being a little snug. Just read though that they are adjustable/removable so will try that.
Helmet was a prefect fit from size chart, pricing was great and it looks good. Shield is easy to adjust while riding. I would recommend helmet to anyone.
Great fit and finish. Both my wife and I went up one size with this model from our last(me Vega full face her AFX 3/4). We both love this helmet, bonus that the candy red matches my 2006 V-Star 1000 very well. You my have to play with the size, but a great helmet for the money!
This is like the 4th helmet we have bought from Jafrum and we are completely satisfied with the quality, fit , price and speed of delivery. In fact Jafrum has never disappointed me yet , have been buying from them for years.
arrived quickly and fit great. I had trouble with the color choise. It listed dark silver and titanium and I thought the titanium must be the lighter color so got a color darker than I wanted.
shipping was prompt.ordered one size larger&fit was just right, real comfortable.some wind noise at higher speeds. only reason for 4 stars instead of 5
This is the best fitting helmet I have ever purchased, and I've been riding for 46 years! The sizing chart was accurate and the quality of the helmet (for the price) exceeded my expectations. Very quick delivery, too! I couldn't be happier!!
The GMax GM17 SPC Helmet is very light weight. I rode in wind gusting up to 50 mph and it felt like the helmet was going to blow off my head. I also liked the fact the helmet is light with everyday riding not so heavy on my head. So there is pros and cons to this helmet. Over-all, I think the helmet is worth the money.
Good fitting, light weight helmet as decribed. Not much wind noise when riding. However, I wish the shield could open slighly more.
GM 17 HELMET IS LIKE EVERY OTHER GMAX HELMET IT HAS SOME GOOD FEATURES FOR THE PRICE, DOWN SIDE IS SIZING. I WEAR A 7 3/8 CAP WHICH SHOULD BE A SIZE MEDIUM, I AM NOW WEARING A XXL HELMET WITH 10MM CHEEK PADS WITH ARE THE MOST NARROW THAT GMAX MAKES, & IT HELMET IS STILL SMUG. YOU WOULD THINK THE ONE THING A HELMET COMPANY COULD DO RIGHT IS GET THE SIZING RIGHT.
The HJC helmet is a nice helmet. I originally purchased a different helmet which didn't feel right the minute I tried it on. Jafrum exchanged the item for me. No complaints from this customer.
We were wearing non vented helmets, i will say this helmet is light weight and very conf. my wife and i both switched to this helmet
Just received this helmet, and seems to be of good quality, particularly for the price. Got one size larger than I normally wear, and it is still pretty snug, particularly the cheek pads. Do believe it will loosen over time..Overall, happy with this helmet.
Great product fits great fast shipper. Helmet looks great and is the same color as my bike.Very lite on your neck works great with my head set , Thanks so much for the quality of this helmet and I will buy again.