Very please with the fit and look and the price is great. Blocks out enough noise and the inside shade comes in handy.
GMax GM67S Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield
List Price: 89.95
Sales Price: $69.95
GMax GM67S Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield
Item Code: GMaxGM67SSolid
Color:Pearl White,Wine Red,Candy Red,Black,Blue,Titanium,Flat Black
- NEW INNER FLIP TINT SUN LENS, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner Tint flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic-Alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise.
- SPC TOP FRONT VENTS/INTERIOR AND STYRO DESIGNED FOR CONTROLLED AIR FLOW.
- Large Eye port for improved range of vision.
- DuPont™ Coolmax™ COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keepsyou dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Includes helmet bag
- Includes peak, long outer shield
- Peak and shield cannot be used at the same time
- Available Accessories Sold Separately: Optional/ removable jaw piece that changes quick and easy due to the "tool-less" design, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light with Brake Light Function.
Below are the sizes of cheek pad installed in the helmet. If you looking to buy a replacement pair of cheek pads pls refer to the below sizing guide
XS - 35MM
S - 30MM
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is a great helmet, but we had to send it back for an exchange. We bought two helmets, our measurements were 22" and 22 1/8". The size chart says small, but this is definitely MEDIUM.
This is a great helmet for a good value, but the sizing chart is not accurate. With a 24" measurement I ordered an XL - just to be safe, and I still had to return it for an XXL. Otherwise a very good value!
Helment doesn't work with size chart. If you need a med. order a large.
Its a good Helmet for the money. Size chart was right on. Not a cheap helmet at all. Retractable sun shield is great. Shipping is fast..Great service.
Great helmet for the price. Quality seems very high. Helmet runs small compared to the size chart. We went up one size and got a pretty good fit. Don't compare the size to another brand. You will not get a good fit.
Bought for myself and my Husband. The sun shield is great. Clear face shield is awesome. Great wind protection, air vents were a nice surprise. Very classic looking, comfortable, light weight, and quite. Highly recommend. Great price and fast shipping.
We really like this helmet. Weight & appearance are great but the sizes run really small. I have owned several XL and XXL and my wife has always worn M. We had to exchange for L and 3XL !!!
We are very pleased with our helmets. They were a great value. Be sure to order one size bigger than you normally wear.
Just like the others said it does run small, ordered next size & it fits great. The vents work very well & the drop down shades are very useful. Ordred jaw piece for winter & considering adding the LED light.
Great helmet, great price.
Overall nice helmet. Shield wants to flip-up at speeds over 70-75.
I am very happy with this purchase. I followed the fit guide to get the right size and it fit perfectly. Like it so much we just ordered my husband one.
I have ordered three (3) of these helmets in three different sizes- XL, XXL, and XXXL. I have not been able to tell any difference in the way the helmet fits. They all felt the same in size. It is a good helmet, but the sizing is way off.
This is a great helmet, especially for the price. I read several comments which led convinced me to buy the helmet one size larger than I normally wear. I had to send it back and buy the size I normally wear. So BUY THE SIZE YOU NORMALY WEAR.
This is a great helmet at a great price. I bought one for my wife and one for me. We really like them for comfort and features. Dont buy a size larger than you normally wear. I did and had to exchange it.
Got the helmet, brake light, and chin guard. Nice flexibility in the helmet. It's great on noise up till about 45, then its a little on the louder side. Accurate fit; starts a bit tight, but forms nicely overtime. For flexibility and the price, I'm very happy and would buy again.
Great helmet comfortable and cool love the built in sun shield. I would recommend orderering one size larger than the chart says, I did and it fit great!!!!
Great helmet, comfortable, cool, shields a real plus. Size chart a bit small. Great value
Excellent shipping time, great helmet. I take a hat size 7 1/4 so I bought a Medium and it fits perfect. I live in AZ so the vents on the helmet (mine is white) really help out. My head stays cool. Love the built-in sun visor. Helmet is also light.
after 6 months it develops a mark in the center where it rubs inside the helmet everytime it raise or lower it.