Comment: This was a great upgrade to the basic light unit in my GM54 helmet....very easy install, just make sure you know what each of the 3 lines coming off your brake llight are! ...tiny splice, attach the included wire crimps, (I zip-tied it to a bracket under the seat of my '08 650r, entire install about 15 minute's. And it works.....Install the light unit into your helmet and now you are ready to ride, safetly at night! People are impressed and it does catch that stray drivers eye!! As always Jarfum has FANTASTIC prices , fast shipping. Great addition for an already great idea!!!
GMax Brake Kit - Neat idea
Comment: I had a few problems with installing into the helmet. But got great instructions. Connecting the transmitter to the bike as easy if you know your electrical system and basic wiring skills.
I'd like to think it works... havent been rear ended, but its not hugely bright.... With that said, more I do to be visible the better!
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).