This was my first time buying from this company.Let me just say this.I paid for my order on the 29th of Jan 2014 late in the evening.I just received my order today the 31st of Jan 2014.It gets no better then that people.The helmet is a beauty,very well made and fits like a dream.Jafrum you now have a lifelong customer with me.I look forward to making all my future purchases from you,thank you.
GMax GM78S Firestarter Helmet
List Price: 149.95
Sales Price: $107.95
GMax GM78S Firestarter Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM78SFirestarter
Color:Red, Blue, Green, Titanium, Pink, Flat Titanium
- New Inner Flip Tint Sun Lens, with the best anti-fog coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Optional state of the art anti-fog double lens shield
- Anti-Scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- Integrated, multi-functional red LED rear light
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Large Eyeport for improved range of vision
- DuPont Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pad allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Optional snap-in removable chin curtain, vented or non-vented chin curtains for maximum adjustability and comfort
- Optional snap-in maximum seal breath guard reduces fogging
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought this helmet for my wife. The delivery was great as always , the fit was excellent and she really loves the dark visor and how simple it is to operate going down the road. The vents all work great. The light on the back is just an added bonus. I like it so much that I am going to get me one.
This is my first full-face helmet. I researched other full-face helmets online and came across this one on jafrum.com as the best choice. You cant find a helmet like this anywhere else for this price that has all the special features that it has. It is very well protected, tons of vents that you can open and close, built-in sun lens, and so many more like the integrated led red light on the back of the helmet. I searched all over google and couldnt find any other website eith that feature which is a great saftey feature to have for people to see you more. I also just purchased a set of motorcycle saddlebags today from jafrum.com and cant wait to get them. I plan on buying even more accessories from jafrum.com. Best site I've found for motorcycle gear and will reccomend to anyone!
The helmet fits well, the wind noise is minimal and the look is awesome. The graphics are sweet. But my favorite is the built in sun visor no wait the awesome lights on the back of the helmet for safety ya that's the ticket. The best helmet I've had in20 years. and I've had a few!