About the HCI-100 Carbon Fiber Half Helmet
This is a 100 Series DOT motorcycle half helmet which is one of the lightest and smallest in the market. Approximate weight is 2 lb and this helmet measures 8.75 inches from ear to ear and 11.5 inches from front to back.
The new EPS liner is only 1 inch thick. Made using 3 different shell sizes.
Real Carbon Fiber
This helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 specifications by DOT
HCI-100 Carbon Fiber Half Helmet Features
- Carbon Fiber Look with Fiber Glass Shell
- Super Light Weight
- Fabric Helmet Bag and Owners Manual included
- Quality Plush Interior
- Removable visor
- Face Shield Compatible(Compatible with 100Shield)
- You can easily wear glasses with or without the face shield
- Stainless Steel Dual D-rings
- DOT clear coated in the back
- Great quality materials and workmanship
Size Chart for the HCI-100 Carbon Fiber Half Helmet
Please use a cloth tape to take your measurement. It is better to have a helper do the measuring in order to get accurate measurement.
The circumference of the head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows, or at whatever point gives the largest possible measurement.
If you find that your measurement falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size for this helmet.
XS - 20 1/4 - 20 7/8" ( or 52-53 cm)
S - 21 - 21 5/8" ( or 54-55 cm)
M - 21 3/4 - 22 3/8" ( or 56-57 cm)
L - 22 1/2 - 23 1/8" ( or 58-59 cm)
XL - 23 1/4 - 24" ( or 60-61 cm)
XXL - 24 1/8 - 24 7/8" ( 62-63 cm)