Item Code : HJCCLMAX2Solid Color : Pearl White, Black, White, Silver, Matte Black, or Wine Brand : HJC Certifications : DOT Weight : 3.63 lbs (based on size medium solid color)
HJC Helmet Features :
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Includes adjustable polycarbonate chin bar
- Single-Button Chinbar/Faceshield Release
- Open with one hand, even with gloves on
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- Bioceramic Nylex® Interior, Anti-bacterial, removable and washable
- QuickSlide™ Shield Replacement System
- Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation of HJ-17 shield
- Optically Superior Face Shield, 95% UV protection
- Ready for Bluetooth® Communication, Bluetooth® unit sold separately
- Clear Pinlock® Lens Included
- Standards: DOT-218
- Construction: Injection-Molded Thermoplastic shell with ABS / Polycarbonate
Alloy chin bar
- Weight: 3.63 lbs / 1650 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
HJC Helmet Size Chart :
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
20 - 20 1/2
51 - 52
6 3/8 - 6 1/2
20 1/2 - 21 1/4
53 - 54
6 5/8 - 5 3/4
21 5/8 - 22
55 - 56
6 7/8 - 7
22 3/8 - 22 3/4
57 - 58
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
23 1/8 - 23 1/2
59 - 60
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
24 - 24 3/8
61 - 62
7 5/8 - 7 3/4
63 - 64
7 7/8 - 8
25 5/8 - 26
65 - 66
8 1/8 - 8 1/4
67 - 68
8 3/8 - 8 1/2
69 - 70
8 3/4 - 8 3/4
HJC CL-Max 2 Modular Helmet Reviews :
HJC CL-Max 2 Modular Helmet
out of 10
based on 14 reviews
Comment: Great helmet for the price. I don't like using an open face at speed but don't like sweating in a full face going slow. First modular helmet I've had and I'm a convert. Great for Summer touring. Only concern is that there is a lot of space infron of my chin and it might be a bit hard to keep the wind and rain out in the winter. Perhaps best to keep it for Summer riding ?
Awesome helmet, love the fit & modular design.
Comment: I purchased this helmet to replace an old HJC that I was wearing when I got into my first/only motorcycle wreck. I walked away from a pretty good knock on the old noggin, which is why I'm sticking with HJC. I absolutely love having the wind in my face, and this helmet allows me to do that with the modular design. As another reviewer wrote, there is a decent sized gap in front of the chin, but in my opinion it just adds to the comfort (can't comment on cold weather driving yet, but it'l get cold here in MN very soon.) All in all I am very pleased with this helmet and am fully confident in HJC in terms of protection. Didn't get any email updates in regards to shipping and didn't get a call back from Jafrum when I checked on this, but the helmet did arrive one week after I ordered it. Kind of disappointed in the lack of support this time around, but the other orders I've placed have been just fine.
Good Helmet at a good price
Comment: I've worn this HJC CL MAX 2 for about 2 weeks now. It is as comfortable as a helmet can be. Modular design is easy on, easy off. I ordered Pearl White and it is a fairly close match for the paint on my Victory Kingpin. Ventilation is not that great with the chin guard down, but overall a good value.
HJC CL-Max 2 Solid Helmet
Comment: I have ridden in summer and winter. Left the house at 16 degrees. Had to leave shield cracked open to keep from fogging totally. Helmet is somewhat noisy but for the price ok. When it is time for a new one I would consider the HJC again.
Comment: Fits... Arrived fast... Looks great.... And DIDNT BREAK THE BANK!
HJC CL Max2 Helmet
Comment: This helmet has changed my riding experience! I am strictly a back seat rider and sit way above the wind shield and husband's head. I had an open faced helmet prior and was constantly fighting eye allergies. I also had to hold on to the side of the helmet to look sideways on windy days and at any speeds over 50 mph. The aerodynamics of this helmet make it almost seem like you are not wearing it. I also love being able to lift the face mask to keep cooler at long lights and to be able to talk to my husband. The space in front of the face is a plus in my opinion, as it keeps it cooler. I'll wear a baclava when temps drop. The only negative I have is the visor that comes with the helmet is clear. I changed the visor to a mirrored blue as the clear allowed in too much sun glare and the helmet is too snug to wear sun glasses. Sizing on the chart was accurate.
HJC CL-Max Solid Helmet
Comment: I ordered one for my wife and although she hates 'helmet hair', she likes likes it! Great buy and highly recommend it.
HJC CL-Max Helmet Solid
Comment: I ordered this helmet on a Friday and had in hand Monday afternoon. It was for my wife for use atv'ing. It's comfortable and it's easy to put your glasses on with the flip up chin bar.
Fits Good for my big Mellon
Comment: Comfortable, good cold weather use with Chin Guard attached
Comment: Usually wear when it is below 40 degrees. Fits good and works well. I would consider HJC again.
Love the Helmet
Comment: We got the matte black and it looks awesome! Love the flip up front! I've always liked HJC Helmets and this is just what I expected from them. The price was amazing and shipping was fast. Will definitely order from Jafrum again!
HJC CL Max Helmet
Comment: Excellent helmet. Tried a less expensive one that did not work. This one fits better and I like the extra room at the chin. Works smoothly too. Very satisified.
Comment: This is my second HJC CL-Max 2 modular helmet. I bought one last year and loved it but bought a new bike this spring so I ordered a matt black helmet to better match my bike. This helmet is an excellent value and I don't think there is a better one available in this price range. Looks and fits great and the modular style is awesome, I would never buy any other style helmet after wearing one of these. Great service as always, received my helmet in three days in perfect condition. Keep up the great work !!!
HJC Modular helment
Comment: Excellent product - it was difficult to find a helmet that i could wear my glasses with. i choose matte black and am pleased. very little vibration of the shield at road speed. shipping time was unbelievable; only 3 days from order. also ordered a smoked visor for it a week later. works great and easy to install.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).