HJC CS-MX Stagger Helmet.
The HJC CS-MX Stagger Helmet has a cool design that you typically see on higher end helmets. This MX/off-road helmet shows off a bold and aggressive design that makes the helmet look like you spent more than you did. The HJC CS-MX helmet is probably one of the most affordable motocross/ATV/off-road helmets on the market. It has intake and exhaust vents with HJC’s ACS to keep your head cool when riding and also a removable and washable liner. Overall this HJC motocross helmet is a good buy if you are looking to get on the track or go out into the woods.
HJC CS-MX Helmet Features
- Injection molded polycarbonate composite shell
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Advanced CAD technology for superior fit and comfort
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System for full front to back airflow, flushing heat and humidity up and out
- 6 high capacity forward intake vents connect to an integrated venture exhaust spoiler and 2 lower exhaust vents
- Plush Nylex removable and washable interior
- Large injection molded eye port for maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- Newly designed injection molded Soft Touch visor screws for tool-less adjustments without stopping
HJC CS-MX Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|Size||Hat Size||Measurement (in)|
|2XS||6 3/8-6 1/2||20-20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|SM||6 7/8||21 5/8-22|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/4|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 5/8-26|