Great looking- obviously fantastic protection for a rider of a small scooter - but my daughter has apparently a weak neck- as when we tried it on - it fit nice and tight but she wobbled walking in it as she couldn't hold her head up! Guess we have to wait til she is 7!
HJC CL-Y Razz Youth Helmet
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $59.95
You save: $40 (40%)
HJC CL-Y Razz Youth Helmet.
The HJC CL-Y Youth Helmet is sure to keep your young one protected on the street. Keep them comfortable, cool, and secure with the integrated ventilation system coupled with impact absorbing multi-density liner. Also lightweight for a better experience along with new smaller sizing for a more accurate fit.
HJC CL-Y Helmet Features
- Excellent small adult alternative size
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing multiple density expanded poly-styrene liner
- Integrated ventilation system side vents with adjustable forehead and chinbar vents
- Optically superior anti-scratch face shield (HJ-05)
- Hard coated 3D shield design provides 95% U.V. protection
- Comfortable removable/washable Nylex® interior
- Multiple optional shields available
- New smaller sizing for a more accurate and proper fit
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
HJC CL-Y Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|Youth Small||19 1/4 - 19 3/4||49-50||6 1/8 - 6 1/4|
|Youth Medium||20 - 20 1/2||51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
|Youth Large||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Bought one for the wife, fits perfectly and the small shell size suits her body size. The pink does look too girlie as well. Perfect.
This is a wonderful helmet. I am not a youth. The helmet is light and the shell is small. Being a smaller female rider I love it.. There is lots of viewing area.. If you are a smaller person you will love this helmet.
Nice helmet, looks sharp but just don t like the fact that it's not a winter helmet as it's fogs up rather quickly... I m not that fussy person knit picking either.