Icon 1000 Turnbuckle Leather Gloves have a premium leather construction for a
durable wear and feature knuckle armor for a safer ride. Protection for the new
age of biker, the Icon 1000 Turnbuckle Leather Gloves bring the safety, you
bring the guts and glory.
Sometimes the best way forward is back. Craftsmanship and technologies, once,
abandoned, can be reexamined and re-purposed. The Turnbuckle™ uses such refound
tech to it's advantages. Custom knit forchettes, circa-OG MX gloves, provide
uncompromising fit & fill. When paired with a french cowhide chassis and
fingertips, the Turnbuckle provides a handheld barricade against asphalt
intrusion. D30® armor integrated into the main knuckle furthers the riding
legitimacy of the Turnbuckle platform. What's old is new again.
Icon Glove Features:
-D3O® Armor in Knuckle
-Abrasion Resistant Premium Grade French Cowhide Chassis
-Knit nylon Finger gussets
-Perforated panels for increased ventilation
-Secure wrist closure keeps glove in place
-Pre-curved Palm and finger design
Icon Gloves Size Chart:
Glove Measurement Instructions. Icon is determined by measuring the width of
your palm at its widest point - little below the knuckles.
GLOVE SIZING CHART
Icon 1000 Turnbuckle Glove
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).