I'm a newbie rider and have seen too many of my friends with terrible scars and injuries from motorcycle. No matter how much experience we have, cagers just don't see us and it's vital to be as safe as possible. Icon Stryker Armor is expensive but you can't put a price on your knees, hips, elblows, shoulders, back, and chest. I've purchased their Knee Pads, Rig Field Body Armor, and Shorts and have had no regrets. I know i'll be riding for a long time.
Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor.
Icon Stryker Knee Field Armor Features
- CE Approved knee and leg impact protectors
- D30® Breathable intelligent impact dispersion system
- Articulating injection molded shell with air flow channels
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner
- Dual stretch adjustment straps secure armor
- Low-profile design fits under most pants